6221 EK Maastricht
tel: +31- (0)43 - 3233232
KvK Nummer: 146 340 32
BTW Nummer: NL804581915B01
- These terms and conditions apply to all our offers and the contracts for sale concluded with us. Variations on these terms are only allowed after approval in writing by Bizzare, at which time the remaining stipulations remain in force.
- A contract for sale is set up up by placing an order on the Bizzare-website. Conformation of the order takes place directly after ordering in the form of an email. If you notice a wrongly ordered article you should contact us imediately so that we can correct the mistake. Otherwise mistakes are for the financial risk of the buyer.
- All items remain the property of Bizzare until the full amount of the goods is paid to us.
- Payment should take place within 10 days of the order date. If we have not received your payment within this period we will consider your order void.
- Orders are usually despatched within 2 working days upon receipt of payment. If the items ordered are not in stock (or part thereof) Bizzare will endeavour to ensure that the items are delivered within 21 working days. Any time for delivery stated by Bizzare shall be treated as an estimate only. Failure to deliver within the stated times does not entitle you to compensation. In case an article is not in stock we will contact you.
- You may exchange any items that you are not completely satisfied with, as long as they are returned to us within 30 days after receiving the order. The items must be in a perfect state and not worn. If you do not comply with these rules, we are unable to offer an exchange.
- You are entitled to a refund for any items that you are not completely satisfied with, as long as they are returned to us within 30 days after receiving the order. The items must be in a perfect state and not worn. If this is not the case, we are unable to offer a refund.
- The decision as to whether the items returned for credit/exchange/refund are in a resaleable condition is entirely that of Bizzare.
- Extra postage costs in relation to credit or exchange are payable by the customer and not Bizzare.
- If you find an article is damaged or faulty (or if we accidentally sent you something wrong) then please contact us within 14 days after taking delivery. Always check the articles on receipt. Due to the fact that many of the products we sell are complety handcrafted, small alterations in model and/or colour may exist.
- If the article was made-to-measure for you, returns will not be accepted.
- If Bizzare is unable to deliver an item to you, your money will be refunded in full.
- Credits and refunds will be issued as soon as possible (but sure within 5 business days).
- Bizzare cannot be held responsible for any injuries or damage caused to people, things or animals by one of our products.
- Bizzare reserves the right to amend prices where necessary. Whilst prices listed on the website are correct at the time of production (with the exception of administrative error) due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down. The correct price will be shown on your delivery note. If for this, or any other reason, an item is not acceptable, it may be returned providing it is sent back in compliance with the conditions listed above.
- Bizzare reserves the right at all times to refuse to supply any individual or company. In case an order is not accepted, Bizzare will inform you of this within 10 workdays after receiving said order.
- If your order is sent to you in more parts due to certain items being out of stock, no extra postage costs will be charged to you. In most cases Bizzare will try to endeavour that all items are sent together.
- Photos and pictures on the website www.bizzare.nl are the property of Bizzare. It is strictly forbidden to copy or reuse these images. Failure to comply shall result in legal proceedings.
- We will never disclose any customer information from our records to third parties without your explicit consent. This data will only be used for the purpose of processing orders from you and for correspondence with regard to placed orders and payments of said orders.